If you are attending IWCE in Last Vegas, be sure to connect with the Firetide team. Here’s where to find us:
Panel: Wireless Surveillance Ecosystem – Tuesday March 7, 8 am
I will be part of the Wireless Surveillance Ecosystem panel starting at 8 am on March 7. The panel is moderated by Geoff Kohl and Steve Lasky of SecurityInfoWatch.com and will cover the following topics:
- The Realities of Video Surveillance
- Wireless Technologies Panel Discussion
- Video Surveillance Technologies Panel Discussion
- The End-User’s Checklist for a Wireless Video Project
The session takes place from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm in Room S228.
Workshop: Designing and Specifying High-Performance Wireless Infrastructure – March 8, 1 pm
Later that day, Jeff Butler, Firetide systems engineer, and I will present a workshop on designing and specifying high-performance wireless infrastructure. The workshop will cover:
- Design Considerations for High-performance Wireless Networks
- RF Basics for Wireless Systems Design
- Wireless Applications In Fixed and Mobile Networks
- Specification & Design: Approaches, Tools, Best Practices
The session takes place from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Link to March 8 conference programming (all March 8 sessions).
During the Show: See Firetide on Hutton’s booth 4027 – March 9-11
The Firetide team will be on Hutton’s booth throughout the show – please stop by and check out our wireless mesh, point-to-point and WLAN equipment.
For for a free Exhibit Hall Pass, courtesy of Hutton: go to www.iwceexpo.com and use customer code V8 to register.
See you at the conference!
For my coverage of IWCE 2010, please see these posts:
- The Many Interpretations of ‘Wireless Mesh’
- Defining Mobile Video – Notes From IWCE Wireless Killer Apps Panel
- Presentations from IWCE 2010, Public Safety Wireless Conference